We utilize energy from the sun with the most efficient solar panel technology reducing your electricity bills to zero.
We capture energy from your footsteps to generate additional power for LIGHTINUS.
REMOTE MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Monitor LIGHTINUS remotely from your office, reduce your maintenance costs up to 80% and optimize your light performance.
Our latest LED light technology reduces your long term operational costs.
The LIGHTINUS network offers Wi-Fi hotspot, within 15 meters distance, for use by vital city services and citizens.
Light on demand with dimming function saving electricity costs by optimizing light performance based on motion detection.
Collect important environmental statistics stored on our cloud platform to enable accurate data to help you with planning and pollution reduction.
Unique modular design improving logistics and installation while significantly decreasing transportation costs.
Smart Solar Street Light
LIGHTINUS is state-of-the-art smart solar street light. LIGHTINUS is powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar and kinetic energy. Its modular design and unique technological features represent a revolutionary step forward in integrating clean energy, cloud-based data management, wireless communication and digital services to create energy efficient and future-ready smart cities.CONTACT US Download product brochure
Savings and ROI
- LIGHTINUS does not require trenching and cabling significantly reducing installation costs compared to traditional lights.
- LIGHTINUS reduces your electricity bills to zero. Traditional street lights consume 1226 kWh per year costing 700 USD.
- LIGHTINUS generates additional savings through a dimming functionality, motion sensors and proactive remote maintenance.
- LIGHTINUS has 365 days of autonomy, which is made possible through smart technology and energy optimization.
- LIGHTINUS off-the-grid smart system enables ROI per unit in 2-3 years.
Maintenance, Monitoring and Control
We ensure validation of renewable energy implementation, day to day usage and light performance. Our remote management system (RMS) enables clients to manage all aspects of the lighting system and keep track of the amount of money and energy saved each month. Our LIGHTINUS RMS software:
- Decreases maintenance costs up to 80 %.
- Improves maintenance, 70% of issues are managed remotely.
- Offers automatic lighting schedules and predictive weather analysis to optimize performance.
- Provides 24/7 automatic monitoring with system alerts and alarms.
- Enables battery optimization through monitoring for longer life cycle, cutting maintenance costs by 40%.
Big Data Platform
LIGHTINUS smart street lights have built-in sensors supported by dedicated IoT platform. Our data analytics system is scalable enabling cities/infrastructure operators to add different sensors such as air quality monitoring, traffic monitoring, real-time energy demand response, smart water metering, city-wide intelligent parking and much more. The impact of the LIGHTINUS smart network translates into improved public services for citizens, more efficient resource utilization for cities and implementation of green environmental practices.
Post Sale Support
Implementing successfully each project is our main priority. We provide the following value added services to our customers:
- Onsite and online support: We are your partner before, during and after the sale.
- Detailed installation user manual and online app for validation of product installation.
- Maintenance support through our RMS service packages.
- Training for software usage.
- Ensuring reliability and quality of off-grid system performance, we guarantee 365 days of LED light.
Choose your version of Lightinus
Height: 4 meters
campuses, parks, squares, sidewalks, commercial and private compounds
Height: 6-8 meters
Applications: avenues, roadways, parking lots, malls and airports
Applications: based on customer request
RETROFIT YOUR TRADITIONAL LIGHTS
The LIGHTINUS solar LED retrofit series helps our clients to install our solar panel on the top of their existing pole. With this retrofit solution, our solar panel fixture can be customized to any type of pole. These retrofit series come with a number of different LED fixtures ranging from from 30W to 100W.
Our technical support team will provide full assistance for implementation of on-site static reports (wind resistance) and lighting luminosity configuration.
With our LIGHTINUS retrofit option complemented by our RMS packages for remote management and control of light performance, our customers will benefit from clean energy, better efficiency levels, high electricity savings and faster ROI generated by our off-the-grid system.
Check out our solar street light projects.READ MORE